Cadnet Limited (Part of CADS Group) is a leading BIM consultancy and service delivery company in the UK. Based in modern offices in West Byfleet near Woking, we are using the latest BIM related software and technology and list some of the largest UK Plc’s among our growing customer base. As BIM momentum in the UK gains traction, we are seeing an increasing need for the practical guidance, content creation, consultancy and training services we offer.
We are currently seeking a BIM Project Leader to lead project team(s) and deliver modelling work to client specification with regard to cost, quality and time constraints.
Main duties include:
- Modelling alongside team, whilst overseeing work and ensuring all drawings comply to specification
- Working within contractual frameworks and liaising with BIM Co-Ordinators and modellers throughout the life of a project
- Knowledge of workflow processes
- Utilising Revit MEP and Navisworks
- Using Microsoft Office, web-enabled applications and database software to administer, monitor and record all events
The post holder will be expected to possess the following:
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Architecture, Building Services or Construction Management
- Ability to prioritise tasks, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Professional approach in regards to work ethic, appearance and all communication
- Competency with AutoCAD software
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Submit your application, including a full CV, covering letter and salary expectation to: